Atlantic Blowers’ products are engineered to perform, combining quality manufacturing with innovative engineering in order to ensure reliability and cost-effective operation. Specializing in the innovation and distribution of Regenerative Blowers, Centrifugal Blowers, Air Bubble Diffusers, and Air Knife Drying Systems, Atlantic Blowers’ high quality manufacturing is top priority. Atlantic Blowers’ products meet the criteria of the many unique and specific applications of our highly valued customers. Through research and development we are continuously moving forward, searching for new ways to improve our products and fill more specific needs. With customer satisfaction being of upmost importance, we stand by our integrity as one of our most valuable assets. Atlantic Blowers’ Sales Engineers are friendly and helpful in order to better satisfy our clientele; y se habla español. Atlantic Blowers’ compact and lightweight designs provide impressive levels of pressure, vacuum, and flow with low running costs. At Atlantic Blowers we have the expertise necessary to match our clients with the appropriate product for their application at an economic price. You have tried the rest, now experience the best, at Atlantic Blowers, we blow away the competition.
Our blowers are “GREEN” :
- Oil-Free Air – our blowers supply clean oil-free air without any contaminants unlike traditional compressors, vacuum pumps and blowers.
- Energy Efficient – our compressors, vacuum pumps, and traditional blowers conserve energy by requiring less horsepower to produce greater pressure and flow helping to ensure low running costs.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – our blowers contain fewer moving parts reducing wear and tear allowing for our blowers to last longer than typical vacuum pumps and compressors.
- Provide Low Acoustical Noise Levels – our blowers run quieter (between 51-81 db’s) compared to high levels of noise associated with compressors, vacuum pumps and traditional blowers.
- Rugged Industrial Duty – our regenerative and centrifugal blowers are made to run 24/7 and are built to last.
- Compact – the sizes of our units are more convenient and compact than compressors, vacuum pumps and traditional blowers.
- Lightweight & Corrosion Resistant – impellers, housings and mounting bases are made of cast aluminum alloy for reduced weight, maximum strength and corrosion resistance.
- 100% Lead Free Paint
- Cast aluminum blowers made with recycled aluminum
- Send us your old blower and we will recycle it for you
- Energy efficient invertor duty motors
Atlantic Blowers has designed and manufactured Regenerative Blowers, Centrifugal Blowers, Air Bubble Diffusers and Air Knife Drying Systems for a wide variety of applications.
- Air knife systems
- Industrial drying/blow-off application. (parts, bottles, containers,…etc.)
- Aquarium aeration
- Waste water aeration
- Pond aeration
- Floating aeration
- Groundwater sparging
- Vacuum transportation
- Vacuum hold down
- Vacuum cleaning systems
- Vacuum lifting
- Vacuum cleaning systems
- Gasoline vapor recovery
- Lagoon gas recovery
- Landfill gas evacuation and collection
- Weld fume extraction
- Dental equipment operation
- Pneumatic air tube conveying systems
Features and Benefits
- 50 / 60 HZ motors are standard offering a wide voltage range
- Blowers are made of cast aluminum alloy for reduced weight, maximum strength and corrosion resistance
- Built in thermal protectors for overload protection are standard
- Double shielded stainless steel sealed bearings are standard
- High Quality shaft oil seals are standard between the impeller & bearings for protection against air contamination
- Anodizing for corrosion resistance is available
- Retrofit bases & flanges are available to match differing dimensional requirements
- Gasoline driven units are available for remote locations
- Pre-assembled blower packages/kits are available for both pressure & vacuum applications
- EX (Explosion Proof) series is available
- Motor shaft-mounted impeller or direct drive technology eliminates the need or use of belts, couplings and gears
- Hermetically sealed blowers are available
- Tighter tolerances between the impellers and housings increase flow and pressure efficiency