With an established reputation for offering the latest technology and innovation, Atlantic Blowers has added new improvements to both the single and double stage regenerative blowers for 2011. Maintaining the highest level of technology through continuous research and development, our blowers now feature:
- High temperature thermal protectors for overload protection (standard on all blowers)
- High quality Double Shielded Stainless Steel Sealed NSK/SKF/NSN bearings (standard on all blowers)
- Tighter Tolerances between the impellers and housings increase flow and pressure efficiency
- 50 / 60 HZ Motors are standard offering a wide voltage range
- Lightweight cast-aluminum housings for reduced weight, maximum strength and corrosion resistance (compared to traditional cast iron housings)
- High Quality Shaft Oil Seals are standard between the impeller & bearings for protection against air contamination
- Anodizing for corrosion resistance is available
- Retrofit Bases & Flanges are available to match differing dimensional requirements
- Gasoline Driven units are available for remote locations
- Pre-assembled blower packages/kits are available for both pressure & vacuum applications
- EX (Explosion Proof) Series is available
- Motor Shaft-Mounted Impeller or Direct Drive Technology eliminates the need or use of belts, couplings and gears
- Hermetically Sealed Blowers are available
All Atlantic Blowers products achieve extreme levels of pressure, flow and vacuum. Our blowers are built to last, have low acoustical noise levels, compact designs, lightweight and are oil-free.
Typical applications include:
- General Drying/blow-off of parts, bottles, and containers
- Tank Aeration
- Soil Vapor Extraction
- Vacuum Lifting
- Gasoline Vapor Recovery
- Pneumatic Transport of Powders and Solid
- Groundwater Sparging
- Vacuum Hold Down
- Lagoon Gas Recovery
- Landfill Gas Evacuation and Collection
- General Parts Drying
- Material Handling
- …and many more
Blower packages from Atlantic Blowers are the ultimate solution for customers who would like to receive a blower with all of the extras pre-assembled. If you need a blower that comes with all of the tubing, relief valve, check valve, silencer and filter fully assembled then the Atlantic blower packages are what you need.
Whatever the component may be: VFD – Variable Frequency Drive, Motor Starter, Sound Acoustic Enclosure, Venturi, Silencer, Check Valve, Pressure / Vacuum Relief Valve, Pressure Filter, Vacuum Filter are all found in our accessories section. Any of these components can be combined with Atlantic regenerative blowers to offer various options for our customers.
Contact us today to discuss your specific blower application needs!