WHO WE AREAtlantic Blowers is a diverse, leading global manufacturer specializing in researching, developing, and manufacturing industrial blowers, fans, air bubble diffusers, and air knife drying systems.
With a selling record expanding over 105 countries, we believe providing the highest quality of industrial air products and unparalleled customer service is mandatory; it is a constant in everything we do. It's part of our DNA, and our customer-first process allows us to answer all industrial air blower needs and push our product innovation roadmap even more. We forge long-lasting customer partnerships by listening to our customers' feedback, identifying their needs, and delivering first-class industrial air blower solutions.
Whether you're looking for more information about a squirrel cage fan, air knife, centrifugal blower, or want to repeat a custom industrial blower purchase without the logistics or shipping hassles, our industry experts are here to help.
OUR COMPANY VALUESSince its inception in 2005, our founder Gary Miledi, established Atlantic Blowers' company ethos around the idea of responsible industrial design, meaning all our products must:
- Genuinely help people and the environment.
- Reflect our constant drive for product innovation.
- Allow design flexibility to fulfill the specific needs of the customer.
- Embody our passion for quality and integrity. No shortcuts or excuses. Period.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
- We pride ourselves on our tracked and proven, first-class customer service record, serving more than a thousand customers in over 105 countries worldwide.
- Excellent End-to-end customer service. Our team will be by your side throughout the entire process, from the initial design and layout stage (I.e., Size specs, capacity, industry application, treatment, etc.) to the final installation step, including ongoing support.
- Our ability to design and manufacture custom industrial products ensures all our high-performance products fit and match exact custom requirements without compromising airflow or quality.
- We design and build each product through rigorous standards, performing multiple stress-test sequences throughout their development cycle to ensure unwavering material integrity and high-performance output.
- Our dynamism and agility in industrial manufacturing allow us to stand out in the air blower industry. While industrial air moving solutions are our specialty, our product catalog expands in niche markets across more than 50 industries.
- We are also market agile. Integrating engineering and manufacturing processes in our R&D cycle ensures we are efficient in our product innovation and market launch while keeping operational costs effective keeping product pricing fair and competitive.
WHAT SETS OUR AIR BLOWERS APART?
- Standard 50/60 HZ motors offer a wide voltage range.
- Industrial construction using cast aluminum alloy reduces weight, maximum strength, and corrosion resistance to environmental elements.
- Standard built-in thermal protectors offer protection against voltage fluctuations and electric overload.
- Standard double-shielded stainless-steel sealed bearings deliver frictionless airflow and low noise under maximum load output.
- Standard high-Quality shaft oil seals between the impeller and bearings protect against air contamination, offering improved sanitation.
THE PRODUCTS WE OFFER
Here are some applications our products excel at
- Air Conditioning & Air Recirculation
- Air Knife Systems
- Air Sparging
- Aquarium Aeration
- Basin, Pond & Lake Aeration
- Biogas Extraction
- Dental Equipment Operation
- Floating Aeration & Membrane Filtration
- Food Processing & Packaging (Cleaning, Food Drying, Coating, or Conveyor Systems).
- Fume Extraction
- Gasoline Vapor Recovery
- Industrial Automation
- Industrial Suction
- Lagoon Gas Recovery
- Landfill Gas Evacuation and Collection
- Plastic Injection
- Pneumatic Air Tube Conveying Systems
- Regenerative Air Systems
- Textile & Screen Printing (Dryers & Machinery)
- Thermoform Applications
- UV Lamp Cooling
- Vacuum Cleaning Systems
- Vacuum Hold Down
- Vacuum Lifting & Handling
- Vacuum Transportation
- Wastewater Aeration & Sewage Treatment
- Weld fume Extraction
- Water Treatment (City, district, or municipal scale)
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT ADD-ONS AVAILABLE
- High-grade anodizing for increased corrosion resistance
- Base and flange retrofitting match unique dimensional requirements
- Gasoline driven units for remote location needs
- Pre-assembled blower packages/kits for pressure and vacuum applications
- EX (Explosion Proof) series - Please elaborate
- Motor shaft-mounted impeller or direct drive technology to eliminate the need or use of belts, couplings, and gears
- Hermetically sealed blowers
- Custom tolerance requirements between the impellers and housings for higher airflow and pressure efficiency
- Founder: Gary Miledi
- Founded: 2005
- Slogan: Superior Value Through Quality & Innovation
- Company Size: 51-200 employees
- Company Type: Private Held
- Operating Industry: Machinery and Industrial Products Manufacturing
- Global Headquarters: 1134 Longpoint Ave., Dallas, TX 75247