Industrial blowers with a specially designed impeller that maintains a constant and steady flow stream pulling air through the inlet and pushing it radially through the outlet. Some models have the ability to vary the orientation of the outlet by rotating the housing around the axis of the motor to one of eight angles. Atlantic Blowers offers Centrifugal Blowers with single, or three-phase motors capable of voltages up to 600V. Class I & II explosion-proof motor options are also available. Our three-phase motors are inverter duty rated and are capable of running a compatible variable frequency drive (VFD). All of our blowers are made with heavy-duty cast aluminum housings and impellers. Our Centrifugal Blowers are great for:
- Printing Machines - Incinerators - Plastic Extruders
- Uniform Temperature Equipment - Textile Machines
- Dust Collection - Laminators - Pneumatic Transport
- Cooling and Drying - Food and Beverage - Pollution
- Woodworking - Aeration and Wastewater Treatment
- And More!
Get a catalog